Dinner Party Package
This package is designed to make entertaining easy and serves 8-12 people. It includes a large loaf of focaccia to have as an appetiser or to serve alongside your own main course. Your chosen dessert will generously feed up to 12 people and then there are 24 petit fours to serve with tea and coffee after your meal.
Choose your focaccia variation, your dessert and then two options for petit fours (you get 12 of each). You and your guests will be in for a delicious evening.
- Rosemary and Maldon Sea Salt - the irresistible original.
- Garlic and Red Onion - Who doesn’t want some garlic bread of an evening?
- The sticky toffee pudding comes pre-cut with two jars of sauce and heating and serving instructions. Warm and indulgent.
- The profiteroles are filled with vanilla crème patisserie and topped with chocolate ganache and caramel sauce. The stack contains 36 profiteroles. A real crowd pleaser.
- The tiramisu is made up of three layers of coffee flavoured sponge, soaked with espresso. The filling is layered mascarpone cream and Oreo crumbs (trust me, it’s delicious!) and it is dusted with rich cocoa powder. This dessert is not pre-cut so you can choose to have whatever size slices you prefer. (8” square dessert served on a silver cake board).
- The mint chocolate truffles are dipped in and drizzled with white chocolate and flavoured with refreshing peppermint.
- The orange chocolate truffles are flavoured with finely grated orange zest and rolled in cocoa powder.
- The almond praline truffles are rolled in fine almond praline adding sweetness and a satisfying crunch. (contains nuts)
- The mendiants are little pools of Callebaut chocolate topped with dried cranberries, chopped almonds and a sprinkle of almond praline. (contains nuts)